The use of timber for external decking has a long history ranging from its use as medieval walkways in the fens to the verandas railways platforms piers and jetties of the nineteenth century. The timber decking manual is the definitive professional guide for decking designers and builders providing best practice guidance to ensure long lasting performance it covers both domestic and commercial situations and includes span tables for commonly used species and profile sizes. Its more than a deck its a better way to be building with timbertech means the most technologically advanced materials and the most design options for a more enjoyable longer lasting outdoor space. Timbertech decking is designed to mimic the look of real wood and like real wood there will be a slight difference in color and grain pattern from board to board
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.