New illustrated card covers first edition pp 49 bw illustrations throughout a nostalgic look at the rural aspects of this community with numerous bw illustrations dating from the late 19th century to the 1970s. Comprising several parishes the howe of alford includes alford keig tough tullynessie and forbes as well as various landed estates and big houses essentially agricultural these villages also had smiths bakers tailors and other small shops and traders the selection of photographs in this collection very much reflects this and the gentle . This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The old howe of alford michael dey author paul dukes author lorna dey author on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.