The history of japanese art was marked by a move backwards to a more aristocratic character zen buddhism achieved popularity in japan and influenced japanese artists and artisans many orders were placed for the construction and decoration of zen temples. Japanese architecture like other arts is more preoccupied with form than with surface embellishment this temple at kamakura is an example of japanese architecture from the 13th century. The leading authority on japanese art history from earthenware figurines in 13000 bc to manga and modern subcultures tells the story of how the country has nurtured unique aesthetics prominent artists and distinctive movements
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.