The homepage of the eden valley railway based at warcop near appleby in cumbria a preserved railway aiming to restore and operate trains over the line from warcop to appleby. The eden valley railway evr was a railway in cumbria england it ran between clifton junction near penrith and kirkby stephen via appleby in westmorland. Eden valley railway warcop 14k likes please help us get to appleby by donating volunteering or just paying us a visit. The eden valley railway evr is a standard gauge heritage railway in cumbria england it runs over a 22 miles 35 km section of the original eden valley railway in a north westerly direction from the lines base at warcop station. The eden valley railway company was formed in 1856 at a meeting in appleby then the county town of westmorland to build the line between kirkby stephen and clifton just south of penrith
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.