The culture map pdf summary at the heart of erin meyers exceptional book the culture map is an eight scale model which should help managers and leaders of culturally diverse teams improve their effectiveness by offering them a platform to analyze the positioning of one culture relative to another and thus correctly . Erin meyer born august 22 1971 is an american author and professor based in paris1 she is most known for writing the 2014 book the culture map breaking through the invisible boundaries of global business a study that analyzes how national cultural differences impact business
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.