I the horror in clay the most merciful thing in the world i think is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents we live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The call of cthulhu is a short story by american writer h p lovecraft written in the summer of 1926 it was first published in the pulp magazine weird tales in february 1928. Electronic text read the call of cthulhu discussion archives read the shadow over usenet posts via google groups images brown university holds the typed manuscript of the call of cthulhu and has scans of the entire manuscript on the brown digital repository
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.