Bridport railway station formerly served the town of bridport in the english county of dorsetthe station was on the maiden newton bridport branch line the station and branch line opened in 1857 and was closed by british rail in 1975. Part of the old railway bed between bridport and west bay now lies under the a35 bridport by pass sea road south while the west bay section between burton road and the station itself is a gravelled footpath
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.