Stone circles burial chambers and other prehistoric sites to visit in wales a z gazetteer this page listing a g history opening times and travel directions. Australia see also aboriginal stone arrangement stone circles in australia are sometimes revered as sacred sites by the australian aboriginal people. The stone circles of wales and the fascinating reasons behind them to this day no one can say precisely why they exist but youll find these ancient creations all over wales. There are eleven recognised stone circles in the south wales region comprising glamorganshire brecknockshire ie breconshire south powys and monmouthshire gwent. Buy sacred circles prehistoric stone circles of wales uk ed by julian heath isbn 9781845241605 from amazons book store everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.