Locomotive definition a self propelled vehicular engine powered by steam a diesel or electricity for pulling or sometimes pushing a train or individual railroad cars see more. Locomotive definition is locomotory how to use locomotive in a sentence 1 a self propelled vehicle that runs on rails and is used for moving railroad cars
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.