The monarchs of the kingdom of france and its predecessors and successor monarchies ruled from the establishment of the kingdom of the franks in 486 until the fall of the second french empire in 1870 with several interruptions. Ruled from the start of the frankish kingdom in 486 to 1870 during most of its history france was ruled by kings four carolingian monarchs were also roman emperors and the bonapartes were emperors of the french. France developed out of the frankish kingdoms that succeeded the roman empire and more directly out of the declining carolingian empire the latter had been established by the great charlemagne but began splitting into pieces soon after his death. The monarchs of france ruled from the establishment of the frankish kingdom in 486 to 1870 during most of its history france was ruled by kings
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.