Inamorata definition is a woman with whom one is in love or has intimate relations how to use inamorata in a sentence a woman with whom one is in love or has intimate relations the woman that a man loves. Walk in the front door of russell mccormmachs house in the river road area of eugene and the first thing youll see mounted in the entryway is a three dimensional paint on steel rendition of pablo picassos 1932 painting girl before a mirror modeled after the artists latest inamorata marie therese walter. Contemporary examples of inamorata elsewhere she tells her inamorata it does not matter if you elude my arms my dear when thought alone can imprison you. Also of his inamorata in a ball gown eyes lowered to a rose drooping from her hand like another dorcasina she fancied every man to be her inamorata
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.