On screen exercises and chord diagrams for best results work through these videos daily one at a time mastering each before moving to the next repeat these over and over play at a slow tempo . To make the most of your ukulele exercises you need to learn how to play the most common chords on the ukulele fretboard these chord diagrams show you the 15 most common chords in each case the name of the chord is at the top of the diagram. Learn how to play over 700 ukulele chords in multiple positions and variations across the ukulele fretboard with the ukulele tricks chord library select a chord below to get instructions select a chord below to get instructions. Warming up with finger exercises is an important part of playing and performing with your ukulele it gets the muscles in your fingers active so that you can play better and with less physical effort
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.