Abstract we present the first definitive measurement of the charge state distribution of a highly ionized gold plasma in coronal equilibrium the experiment utilized the livermore electron beam ion trap ebit ii in a novel configuration to create a plasma with a maxwellian temperature of 25kev. We present momentum space properties of multiply ionized neon atoms as a function of the degree of ionization of the atom in particular we have calculated the compton profiles of all possible ionized states of neon atoms with electronic configurations 1 s m 2 s n 2 p q m 1 2 n 0 2 q 0 6 the radial single electron radial wave functions obtained from the hartree fock . Determination of the charge to mass ratio of an in the weakly ionized plasma in presence of a low damping is moreover the distribution of electronic free paths is not neglected while
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.