A dance calums road was choreographed by british circle dancer cindy kelly and it is regularly done by circle dance groups worldwide gaelic writer as well as being a road builder macleod was a writer a zealous and tireless correspondent with local authorities and newspapers he was also a local historian of some distinction. Discover calums road in isle of skye scotland one man spent 10 years building a spectacular section of road because no one else would. Calum macleod of the island of raasay campaigned for many years to have a road built from brochel castle to arnish a distance one and three quarter miles to help keep their community alive after . Malcolm macleod 1911 1988 was a crofter who famously built calums road on the island of raasay outer hebrides scotland he was local assistant keeper of rona lighthouse and the part time postman for the north end of raasay
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.