Brunel worked for several years as an assistant engineer on the project to create a tunnel under londons river thames between rotherhithe and wapping with tunnellers driving a horizontal shaft from one side of the river to the other under the most difficult and dangerous conditionsthe project was funded by the thames tunnel company and brunels father marc was the chief engineer. brunel team dedicated to delivering outstanding service to our customers our brunel account management and continued investment in technology and people sustains our ability to set the industry standard
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.