The title of this is british foreign policy post brexit so just going back to that question british foreign policy has been influenced in a somewhat nuanced direction towards russia over . The governments idea of global britain as the concept for uk foreign policy after brexit has so far amounted more to a slogan than to a strategy. A no deal brexit will destroy the british economy create a foreign policy account to access 3 articles per month and free newsletters developed by policy experts loading. The institute for government welcomed lord owen and david ludlow authors of the book british foreign policy after brexit the authors discussed key themes from the book and were in conversation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.