Long memory definition if someone has a long memory they can remember events that happened a long time ago learn more. Long term memory ltm is the stage of the atkinson shiffrin memory model where informative knowledge is held indefinitely it is defined in contrast to short term and working memory which persist for only about 18 to 30 seconds. Do you want to remove all your recent searches all recent searches will be deleted. Long term memory refers to the storage of information over an extended period if you can remember something that happened more than just a few moments ago whether it occurred just hours ago or decades earlier then it is a long term memory
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.